Happy New Year Friends and Family!
We hope that the holiday season treated you well and your new year is off to a great start!
To kickoff 2019 we have partnered with Designs for Health, which is a family owned nutrition company that has been around for 30 years. What makes them so great, you ask? Well, they exclusively offer their products to healthcare providers, which means that these supplements are medical grade and are far superior to what you can buy at your local drug store. Along with our Quick Tips we will be providing some nutritional advice on the supplements that we feel are essential to every day life. And to start things off lets talk about Fish Oil!
Studies have shown that a majority of Americans are deficient in Omega 3’s as it does not occur naturally in our daily diets which means that we have to get this via supplements. A big buzz word in the healthcare industry is inflammation. Everyone has inflammation occurring in their body, which is completely normal and is a part of the body’s natural healing process, however when there is too much inflammation in the body that’s when the negative side effects occur. This is where fish oil, which is full of Omega 3’s, jumps in. Fish oil helps to support inflammation reduction and managing inflammation in the body. It has also been shown to support brain health, hormone balancing, and weight management.
Now lets get into why Designs For Health’s (DFH) Fish Oil is better than other brands of fish oil.
1. DFH’s Fish Oil is molecularly distilled. Sounds technically but what this means is that this Fish Oil is ultra-pure. It is tested by a third party company to make sure that it is free of toxins and chemicals that are harmful to the body
2. It is in triglyceride form which means that is in the same form that the body’s naturally occurring Omega 3’s are produced which helps with greater absorption by the body versus most store bought fish oils which are ethyl ester form which is unnatural and not bioidentical so it not absorbed by the body as well.
3. NO FISH BURPS! If you have ever taken fish oil before you may have experienced these before but this is not the case with Designs for Health’s Fish Oil. The elimination of this burping side effect is due to Lipase in the formulation which is an enzyme that helps digest fatty acids appropriately.
These are just a few of the reasons why not only fish oil is essential to take but why Design for Health’s Fish Oil is the better choice when looking for Omega 3 supplements. If you have any questions or you are looking for more information shoot us an email or you can check out the link below and order some for yourself!!
* Scroll down to PATIENT REGISTRATION
* Enter your information, and use practitioner code: DINODELMASTRODC to create your account
* Hit “Continue”, and your account will be set up!
* Once on your home screen, go to the search box on the top right and search for “TG1000”
Check back soon for more Supplement Solutions to keeping your body happy and healthy!
Dr. D and Olivia