Doctor of Chiropractic, CCSP
Dr. Myra graduated with Cum Laude Honors from Palmer West Chiropractic College. Her approach to patient care is bridging the gap between healthcare and fitness. She believes healthcare is a team effort between the patient and doctor.
Her goal is to empower patients by providing tools and treatments to help them manage and get back to the activities they love. In office treatments, you can find Dr. Myra utilizing her expertise in chiropractic manipulative techniques, myofascial release, and corrective exercises for therapeutic treatments in adjunct to strength training programs.
As a three-sport athlete in high school as well as playing collegiate soccer, she sustained several injuries and sought medical care often. After seeing multiple healthcare options, her frustration with continuing injuries had let her down the road to seek chiropractic care. After learning about sports chiropractic and how successful the experience was in helping her manage her injuries, it inspired her to continue that journey professionally and help others who may be experiencing similar frustrations.
In her free time, you can find Dr. Myra having fun lifting heavy objects, whether powerlifting or strongman training. You can find her outdoors spending her time hiking and traveling to National Parks. She also enjoys nerding out at comic conventions and spending her caturdays with her two cats.
- Management of barbell and strength sports rehab, women’s strength training, pre and postnatal coaching
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic West, San Jose, CA
- B.S. Kinesiology pre-emphasis Physical Therapy, CSU East Bay
- GGS – Certified Pre & Postnatal Coach
- Clinical Athlete – Certified Powerlifting Coach
- McKenzie Institute – Certified Lumbar Spine
- FATKR – Certified Functional Soft Tissue
- Certified Myofascial Decompression Cup Therapy
- ACBSP – Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician