Doctor of Chiropractic, MS.
Dr. Arica Roetemeyer is a Los Gatos chiropractor since 2014 and develops individualized plans to provide back and neck pain relief. She has a strong interest in developing individualized treatment plans rooted in evaluating and treating the whole person. An added bonus: Ella habla español.
Her approach uses a combination of myofascial release, corrective rehabilitative exercises, diversified chiropractic manipulation, and functional taping to address her patients’ needs.
Dr. Arica has direct clinical experience with competitive athletes in the training room, on the field, and in the office. In doing so, she has advanced her overall ability to improve recovery time, performance, and wellness for any patient who wants to move better with less dysfunction.
Outside of the clinic setting, she can be found in the gym, being a foodie, or spending quality time with her husband and two daughters.
- Sports Injury and Rehabilitation, Perinatal Care (Webster Certification)
- Doctor of Chiropractic, University of Western States, Portland, OR
- Master of Science in Exercise and Sports Science, University of Western States, Portland, OR
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish, University of Missouri-Columbia